Link to Purchase Your Tickets
The Foundation has found Fresh Crabs for You!
We have 35 Seats available for the Crab Feed tomorrow night!
Call 831-713-8740 to reserve your seats
The annual Crab Feed is Saturday, March 5th at 6:00pm and you will have FRESH crab!
Thank You, Crab Feed Sponsors!
Bay Federal Credit Union
Chuck Allen, KW Ag & Commercial Real Estate Co
El Mercado Popular
Mid Coast Engineers
Santa Cruz County Bank
Fresh crabs, chicken, chowder and all the trimmings! Silent and Live Auctions, dancing to No Respect, and fun with friends and family. The annual Santa Cruz County Fair Heritage Foundation Crab Feed is a sold-out event each year, so reserve your seats today!
Proceeds from the event assists with the maintenance and upgrading of facilities at the Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds. Frank Zorra and others on the volunteer kitchen team are the heroes of the evening, as they skillfully cook more than 1,000 pounds of crab and 250 halves of chicken to satisfy the hunger of 500 attendees to the Feed.
Auctioneer Terry Medina is sure to liven up the auction of some extraordinary items such as:
- Exclusive Dinner in Heritage Hall for 24 people. The evening features a full bar, hors d’oeuvres and a Heritage-style dinner with hospitality you will always remember
- Multi-Course Italian Dinner for 8 carefully prepared by Martha Muzzi and Judy Nielsen for you and 7 friends
- Week’s vacation in Cabo San Lucas for 2 with Round trip air flight
- Reservations at your favorite Pajaro Valley events. 2016 Ag History Dinner, Testicle Festival, 2017 Chamber Dinner, & 2017 Crab Feed
- Custom-Creation Dinner for Eight. Prepared by Bill & Lynn Gonzales
So — call several friends to help you bid on these dinners and book your reservations at the same table.
Make your reservations Now! This event sells out quickly!
Santa Cruz County Fair Heritage Foundation Annual Crab Feed
Date: Saturday, March 5
Where: Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds Crosetti Hall
Reason: To have FUN supporting your Fairgrounds!